Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 4 p.m.; check out is 12 Noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The Angler's is completely non-smoking. A $250, cleaning fee is applied to a room that has been smoked in
- How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- No, however we do provide complimentary passes to nearby South Florida Boxing Fitness Center. Please visit our guest service team for more details
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, The Angler's offers room service from 660 Restaurant available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, we provide a business center and business services including fax, copy and printing
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, The Angler's offers a year-round heated pool, open from sunrise to sunset.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do not have a spa on-site; however, we do have In-Room Spa Services so you don't even need to leave your room. Ask our concierge for more details.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Washington Ave between 6th & 7th
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes we offer valet parking service $14 per day with in/out privileges and overnight parking for $36 per night.
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- The Angler's Resort offers rollaway beds based on availability for $10. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs and playards are available at no charge
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 18 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
- No Noise
- Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur 72 hours prior to local hotel time of 6pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 72 hours before local hotel time of 6pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax
- From 12/27-4/30/14 the cancellation policy is:
- Reservation must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a late cancellation fee. Guests who do not cancel prior to 7 days before local hotel time of 6 p.m. will be charged a one night's room plus tax
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed
- Do you have ADA rooms?
- The Angler's does have ADA rooms available. Room types for accessibility can be booked online and can be found on our accommodations page
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on all reservations
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Restaurant Hours are listed here
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Pets are welcome at the Angler's with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do offer pet free rooms.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet-sitting and dog walking services are available through our concierge. Please contact the concierge in advance for these services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Just about 10 feet outside our steps there is a grassy area at 6th and Washington...all very close...
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Contact the concierge prior to your arrival to set up these services.
Still have a question? Contact Us