Our on-site fitness offerings
Traveling doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice your fitness and health goals. Included in your resort fee, the below offerings will be provided to all of our hotel guests:
- Find zen in the comfort of your hotel room. Grab the complimentary yoga mat from your guest room closet and give your best downward dog. A 24-hour yoga channel is also available on your TV
- For a great al fresco option, grab a complimentary PUBLIC bike and take a ride around SoBe
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout taught by Karlee Whipple or her team every day on our Rooftop. The cardiovascular workout incorporates circuit training with bodyweight exercises, kettlebell conditioning, mobility and skill work alternating with less intense recovery periods that creates a unique and full-body fitness experience.
Classes will be offered at 9AM-9:45AM daily and include:
- CARDIO BLAST (45 min) A total body strength and conditioning class with a mixture of moderate and high intensity interval drills. All levels of fitness welcome
- CORE ISOLATION (45 min) Strengthen your core with a combination of isolated and dynamic exercises. All levels of fitness welcome
- RISE & RECOVER (45 min) Dynamic stretching and mobility work to train the muscles and nervous system throughout the body to help increase mobility.
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel has even partnered with a local athlete, Karlee Whipple, as our official fitness guru to help guide your healthy travel itinerary.
Karlee has always been an athlete from high school volleyball to playing collegiate basketball. Her passion to learn the currently owns and operates a boutique HIIT Fitness studio. Karlee enjoys competing
- 2018 1st Place Overall Women at Goliath Gauntlet Obstacle Race
- 2018 3rd Place Female age group 30-35 South Beach Triathlon
- 2017 Miami Sprint 1st Place Female
- 2017 Goliath Gauntlet 1st Place Female
- 2016 Goliath Gauntlet 1st Place Female
- 2015 Spartan Pro Team
Looking for a private session with Karlee?
*6 hours notice required