Art, food, fashion, music and culture at Kimpton Angler's Hotel
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach and its Art in Residence program makes art appreciation an everyday experience. Creating an exquisite design-driven environment that is both cozy and alluring, Kimpton Angler’s helps connect guests to the worlds of art, food, fashion, music and culture through approachable and intimate experiences that stir the soul.
'Art in Residence' includes a combination of up-close-and-personal pop-ups, lobby-turned-gallery showings, interactive live-art experiences, and permanent Insta-worthy outdoor murals and installations featured throughout the hotel’s public spaces. Featured artists past and present have included:
- Sam Kirk (as part of Miami Escape Brand Closet Social, April 28 - May 2, 2021)
- Zeek Mathias (‘Juicing with Art’ showing, February - April, 2021)
- Sarah Glass (Sangria & Ceramics artist workshop and showing, December 2020)
- Pilpeled (Mermaid mural, permanent installation and live-art experience, December 2019)
- Claudio Ciaravolo’s SOBE IS LOVE sidewalk landmark (permanent installation, October 2019).
Throughout 2021, Kimpton Angler’s is also featuring the works of NYC mixed-media artist Marco Gallotta.